Friday, September 23, 2011

At what age did the opposite sex start showing interest in you?

At what age did the opposite sex start showing interest in you, like they wanted to be your boyfriend/girlfriend?


At what age did you start to feel like members the opposite sex actually wanted to engage in sexual activity with you?








Please include your gender in your response.|||12|||12

Report Abuse


|||10, my attractive canadian baby sitter and I made out behind her house. it was so exciting, and felt amazingly sexual even though before I hit puberty. kids today are at the same age for sexual interest, there is a need for more education on birth-control

Report Abuse


|||6 or 7 Dating


idk for sex

Report Abuse


|||Probably about 11...





Female

Report Abuse


|||Around 13-14 and i acually engaged is sexual activity at 15.

Report Abuse


|||i was 12 when they started wanting to have sex


and they started showing intreste in me at 11


where i come from boys at my school have a game to see how many girls they can have sex with


unlike other girls i am still pure!

Report Abuse


|||11

Report Abuse


|||When I got boobs!!guys are shallow....probilly about 12

Report Abuse


|||10 .





lmfao!!





Femaleee

Report Abuse


|||im a guy and started to get all googliy eyed for girls at age 12

Report Abuse


|||13-in the sixth grade, that was the first time I liked someone, but we never did date, I liked him for 6 years...

Report Abuse


|||9 For Kissing


13 For sex ! ;o

Report Abuse


|||11 for both im a girl

Report Abuse


|||(MALE) I STARTED AT THE AGE OF 3. I USED TO STICK TO A GIRL IN MY NEIGHBOR BUT AT THAT AGE I DON"T KNOW HOW TO **** GIRLS THAT WAS THE TIME WHEN I HAD"NT JOINED THE SCHOOL. MY COUSIN HAD KISSED A GIRL AT THE AGE OF FIVE .BUT I HAD"NT ****** ANY BODY TILL NOW

Report Abuse


|||i had sex with a milf at age 8. even then i looked and my diick was big

Report Abuse


|||intrest-11


sexually- 14


female

Report Abuse


|||well i dated in 2nd grade


but sexual intrest was like in 6th grade and hightens from there

Report Abuse


|||guys started liking me in like the 2nd grade lol (7 yrs. old) i was 1st asked out in 5th grade (11 yrs. old) but had my 1st boyfriend in 8th grade (13 yrs. old) nd quys have been noticably tryna have sex with me since i was like 12 and at 1 point 9 too. crazy riqht?

Report Abuse


|||Girls started liking me since elementary lol then in middle school + high school started asking me out but I had to deny them (I'm gay) I just told them I can't date yet T_T but thanks to homophobia I never got to date a guy. I can't wait to leave school hopefully I don't go insane til then.

Report Abuse


|||Showing interest at 8, although my 1st b/f was in kindergarden, sexual interest at 12





Female|||12 when showing dating interest


16 when showing sexual interest|||I am a female





I got my first crush in kindergarten LOL he never knew and of course I knew nothing of sex!





boys started looking at me sexually when I was about 12 and I didn't really look at them sexually until i was about 15 LOL|||dating interest - 13


sexual - 16


i'm female|||I was in grade school. I actually noticed in 5th grade. This boy wanted to meet me in the parking lot and kiss. Ewww. I was so grossed out, as I was still beating them up at that age. (I'm female, by the way.)|||female.


interest? there's elementary school interest which took place in 4th grade. and i'm not sure where you draw the line between elem-school romance and high-school romance, or between high-school romance and for-life romance, so i'll go with fourth grade.


the second question, not yet. i'm easily offended, so they don't say that to me even jokingly anymore. :)|||Ummm... 13.|||Male. My photos of childhood shows I was a very good looking young boy and I remember the certain things women talked about me / to me when I was as a child. Now I understand the real meaning of those words. And when I meet the parents of my childhood friends they exclaim! “Ah its you! Look at you, ….”. I am not that good looking as an adult.





Incredibly, I never knew I was good looking or the opposite sex were showing interest in me until I was 18 or 20. I think certain "mental conditioning" at home made me feel almost the opposite during my teens. I still don’t know whether that “conditioning” was a loss to me as a teenager or a gain regarding my future life. Anyways I do not blame my parents or family for this.





I also think girls are “mentally conditioned” at home at quite younger ages, to identify people showing (unwanted) interest in them and it is also easier to identify a male showing interest in a female compared to the other way.





I live in India|||At 4 they showed interest. At 5 they acted like they wanted to be sexual in some way with me. I'm male.





This is no joke. My family lived across the street at one time from a family that had 8 girls and only girls.|||13|||I'm a female.. i remember when i was about 5 or 6, a neighbor boy and i would play "house" and he was always so persistent to do a real kiss.. but when it comes to getting more intimate with affection towards the opposite sex.. i see that our society has been spiraling down to the young age of even 10 or 11. true story.|||Male


When I was 13, but none of them had any chance with me.


When I was 14, but none of them had any chance with me.


The reason being, I'm gay.|||Male. I'd say 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment