Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to convince my friend to have sex with me?

I've known this girl for many many months now, and we talk to eachother about everything, including relationships, sex, our parents, friends, and everything else. We live in different cities, but were going to meet this summer. How should I go about asking her to have sex? I know she wouldnt be bothered by it if she didnt want to.|||well since you already talk to her about sex, just bring up a conversation about it and then lead it into having sex with others and then it'll be really easy to bring the conversation towards sex with each other.|||I'm not trying to be a troll but it sounds like you really care about this girl and you're close... Now I could throw the bible and all at you but that wouldn't help now would it?





I would strongly suggest waiting... Respect her enough not to have a one night stand..Have respect for both of yourselves.|||basically just say what you want and get her really horny. She'll most likely oblige and be in the mood for it. It's really not that hard to do really....just tell her what you want.... ;)|||Convince her it is time for you and her to become parents.|||start kissing her touch her and let her know you want her if shes not ready she is not ready|||Whip it out and tell her "It's not gonna eat itself!"|||Get drunk...or at least her.

No comments:

Post a Comment