Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many times does take having unproteced sex without contraceptives to get pregant?

How many times does take having unproteced sex without contraceptives to get pregant? When having sex how many tmes did it take you to fall pregnant?|||over 9000?|||That is different with every women. Some get pregnant immediately, some take months, some take years. Like I said, every women is different, every body is different. Once I stopped birth control it took me about 3 months to get pregnant.|||It can happen the first time, or you can get away with having it hundreds of times with no pregnancy. There's no specific number. Just know that it can happen after just one time, that's all it could take :-)|||It takes one time without protection. Even if you use condoms there is a 2% chance that you will get pregnant during a year of having sex. Even if you use condoms there is still a 1 in 100 chance of getting an STD|||theres no exact 'how many times' to fall pregnant. It depends on the womens body. It could work staright after it could work within a year. EVERYONE is different.|||Assuming you are both healthy individuals it can take one time. The likelihood that it occuring will increase if he actually cums inside of you.|||My first time with my boyfriend unprotected (however it wasn't our first time ever) and I got pregnant. Then, it was the only time we had ever not used protection.|||it can only take 1 time to get pregnant when having sex and not using protection. I would suggest buying condoms and using birth control if you don't want a baby.|||All it takes is 1 time.|||One time. Thats all it takes. ALWAYS use protection.|||1|||It depends.|||It only takes once.





I have no idea.....I'm married and love my husband so.....ya|||7|||it can only take 1 time|||once did the trick for me|||we concieved on our first time he was a virgin it all depends if ur ovulating

No comments:

Post a Comment