Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sex???????

When and where did u first have sex?|||It was actually in a convent with Sister Mary Theresa shortly after the Napoleonic invasion of Russia.|||still a virgin|||I havent yet.|||IDK|||I feel ashamed of saying it, but heck i''ll say it anyways , grandmas house..|||Haven't yet|||over 1 year ago in my house in my bed ... :)|||have'nt had it yet.........im 15.......but one day i will =]......|||In private with the woman who is my wife and still is after 34 years.|||15. Her house. Huge mistake at the time!|||under the stars in the mountains on my 18th b-day.|||4 years ago|||in my garage, kinda funny!|||A year ago - in the butt.|||It was my boyfriend's senior prom night, we left prom early and went down a little side road and found a gravel road that lead to a barn..it was in the back seat, and we used a little blue tap light thing as our lighting...then he stole my underwear..|||i wouldn't ask you cause its personal !


sorry :(|||virgin|||'bout an hour or so be for i went to the movies with my boyfriend, his house %26amp; after we had done it his father gave us a speech about how premarital sex is very wrong. we didn't get caught but there was sex in the movie|||Still a virgin:]

No comments:

Post a Comment