Friday, September 23, 2011

What is an appropriate age for children to be taught sex education?

I started being taught sex ed when i was in 3rd grade! I think that's too young, but since a lot of people have sex at such young ages nowadays, maybe teaching sex ed at a young age/grade is a good idea...?





So, when do you think is the right time/appropriate age for children to be taught sex ed?|||children don't mature at the same age. What might be too yuong for one child might be the best possible time for another.


I think once they start asking questions, becoming curious, that's the best time to talk about it with them.|||preschool|||BABY!|||Well, I think a good age is around 11-12 since people start to get more mature then.|||Well, I think it is good at age 8 when kids are in 3rd grade. We learned all about this in grade 6 and that was a little too late because everyone knew about it an most of the girls had already gotten a surprise they didn't even know about. Since girls and boys hit puberty around the age of 8 it is a good idea to teach around 8-10.


Hope I help!


Amy B.|||Don't hound me because of this answer! i think about 5-6 because while their young they can also be taught about pedophilia.





Thats my opinion anyway|||11yrs of age

No comments:

Post a Comment