Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are the effects of not having sex if your a female?

Im a female and have decided to be abstinant. I have had lots of sex before its juat a personal thing. However its been 4 long *** months and I haven't been sleeping right I've been eatting like crazy and im so stressed out. Is withholding sex the reason for this?|||Probably you got stressed try excercising and aerobic or yoga anykind will be fine|||I haven't had sex with anyone for 5 years. I was completely fine for the whole 5 years but now I am having thoughts of having sex and I feel the need to please myself a lot.





I think you will be fine but maybe try and masturbate. It really is okay.|||probably something else a lack of sex wouldnt do that, many many people go without sex and they are just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment