Friday, September 23, 2011

How long after sex till I will get an accurate result on a home pregnancy test?

I had unprotected sex two weeks ago tonight (Sunday). I took plan B the next evening (Monday) and then started on a regular birth control pill the day after (Tuesday). I just want to make sure I'm not pregnant. I know you're generally supposed to wait till you miss your period, but I won't know if I'll miss it until two more weeks from now.





I don't HAVE to wait till I miss my period, do I? Can I take a test a few days from now and get an accurate result?|||It normally takes 3-4 weeks to get a positive result, but everyone is different. However, it's best to wait until an expected period. Good lucK!





I would say you aren't pregnant, that is what plan b is for.|||Your welcome, glad I could help. Thanks for choosing my answer as best! STAR for you!

Report Abuse


|||If you took plan B dont worry about it you cant be pregnant if you really want to know well you have to wait, but usually Plan B makes you get your period before time. I have taken Plan B twice after accidents and I did not get pregnant but I did get my period early. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment