Sunday, September 18, 2011

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

amswer questions...





how old r u?





how old were u when u first had sex?





how much do u like sex 1-10 10 best





did u ever get pregnant?





do u regret doing it young?(if u did)





Can u give me any advice?


my boyfriend left me and we have a 3 month old baby and im only 14!!!





*i like having sex but i really regret it because i can't handle being a parent and being fat and in pain!!!!!|||Im 15


I was 14


about 8


Yes but miscarried


Yes i do.





Your boyfriend sounds like a idiot


He is most likely getting some other girl knocked up.





If i was in your situation i wouldn't have sex until the right person came along.


Wait til your old enough





Answer mine please:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I am 16


I was 13


scale: 8


I have not been pregnant


No, not at all it was totally my decision with the right person who I am still with now


Well if he left you with a 3 month old baby I would advice you tell him where the hell to go right about now and do not take him back, he's not worth it, no chance!





You need to talk to local councellors who can help you and get as much help as you can from family and friends - keep them on your side.





You should never regret your decisions they make you who you are. I advice you to stick out school and get some good grades so you can have a fulfilled life and you can support your child. Don't give up on school and don't give up on yourself





I wish you the best of luck|||how old r u? 17





how old were u when u first had sex? 15





how much do u like sex 1-10 10 best? never used to like sex, but 10/10 with my current bf





did u ever get pregnant? no, but ive had fears, late periods, taken the morning after pill, taken pregnancy tests





do u regret doing it young?(if u did) i dont regret how young i was, but i regret the as*hole i did it wil





i would suggest adopting it out. Man that must suck.|||I'm 21.





First had sex when I was 19.





Sex with my boyfriend would def. be a 10 ;]





No I've never been pregnant. We use protection :]





No I like the age I lost it at.





Seek help from your parents or if they aren't around, other family members or assistance from a shelter. Stay strong. Live with what your decision is. Don't think of your baby as a regret. Love your baby and live your life.


Best of luck.|||I;m sorry hon but there are responsibilities that go with having sex and you are not old enough to handle those yet.You are not old enough or equipped to support yourself yet much less a baby.This is why sex is for married adults hon.Please learn from this and do not repeat the mistake.|||im 20





i was 16 when i first had sex





i looove sex with my man so 10





nope never got pregnant never got abortion never took pills but i did use protection





nope i dont regret doing it young im still with the same guy





if your parents dont support you than you should give the baby up for adoption your to young to take care of a baby on your own|||i'm 17.


i lost my virginity to a girl a few weeks ago.


10. damn.


haha, no, two girls can't get pregnant together! x)


i don't think i'm young, and i was ready so no regrets. :)





i'm so sorry about your boyfriend. wow. that's heavy. honestly, don't let this experience scare you away from sex. if you don't want to get pregnant, wear a condom, go on birth control. visit planned parenthood.|||im 14 and ive never had sex..... and i think if i did it now then id regret it and im sorry of what happened to u.. were u not being safe. and the baby in that picture is rlly cute. and i hope u get through everything ok. ur sooo young :( i wish u the best and u dont need that guy u wil find someone who loves u and ur baby..|||i am 22 yrs old





I was 17 yrs old





10





never got pregnant





It was not my choice to do it young i was raped





I would just ask your parents for help and try to get them to help you raise the baby. you will be fine as long as you try your hardest. you will be fine.|||the first time i ever had it was when I was 20. i did not get the girl pregnent. i do not regret it. i like it to be about a 5 out of ten.|||ok im 13


2 b honest i dont beilieve u r pregnate i think u had sex but r just horified and r worried u got pregnant


i was raped last year


not pregnant


i hate sex...becuase i was raped


no advice|||19





19





probably an 8





no





no





i have no idea for advice. just be strong and hopefully your parents can help you pull through.|||Im 22


14 years old


10!


No!


um... not as much


OMG... good luck!|||15





15





5





no





yes i regret it because he isnt worth it





let him go! go wit ur parents or something he is not worth it,and he didnt really love you...sex is good,not at a young age tho|||18


15


9


no since im a guy nd I didnt get her prego


dnt regret it


advice: better off without him...live ur life and dnt let him hold u back :)|||talk to u parents

No comments:

Post a Comment