Friday, September 23, 2011

How important is sex to you in a relationship?

If you are answering this question, have you ever really had Great sex before?? Are you a male or a female?|||i am a woman and i am 23. i have had awesome sex many times. the man that i love is the one i have sex with. when you are not in love, it just does not feel as good. but having sex with the man you love is the very best! sex is #1 to me in a dating relationship. the intimacy is so much more intense that way, when you have sex with your partner.|||i havent had sex yet and im female. its cause the guy that i was dating didnt wwant to until he was ready

Report Abuse


|||i honestly believe theres nutin wrong with having sex, it feels good and as long as your safe theres no problems

Report Abuse


|||Sex is important in a relationship, but it isn't the most important thing. A connection between the people, how much fun they have together, what they do together, how they feel about each other all determines how important sex will be in the relationship. My boyfriend is my best friend and we have not had sex, but we have fooled around and we have talked about how we want to express how we feel about each other in a physical sense. As of right now in our relationship, sex isn't the end all be all.|||female, still a virgin. To me sex is poitnless these days. With most teenagers specifically, they have sex without love, and you are supposed to give your virginity to the one you love, not anyone off the street. They also do not know the meaning of love either. I'm sure if you checked the statistics rating of abortions and children given up for adoption from 2008-2009 and compared them to those from 1980 or so, they would be much, much higher. So sex is just a very very pointless thing, and unless I can ever find someone who can share my thoughts on this and is as old fashioned as I am, then I believe I will remain a virgin all my life.|||I'm male, sex is extremely important to me and I have had FABULOUS sex and plan to continue doing so ( within or outside a relationship--sorry, I'm just a guy.) That's not to say I wouldn't be faithful if and when I got married but for me, a deep relationship isn't necessary for great sex.|||it means you love dem so much, that you're willing to have a baby with them...thats how much it's important...a baby....making a living person.|||VER Y IMPORTANT SHOWS YOUR LOVE AND COMMITEMENT TO EACH OTHER ...





I am female and yes had it great all the time|||Very important.


I think almost every time I have sex with my boyfriend it is amazing, though it wasn't really that way at first...it sure is now:)|||Well it is important


No lies


Im a female


And yes i had great sex once


And it was wonderful|||It is very important.


Yes I have had great sex.


I am female|||Female and yes it is important and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment