Sunday, September 18, 2011

SeX?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Do YOU save it for someone special, or just do it when you need it? ; )|||I saved my first time for someone special. I have been with that person now for 2 years and we're going to get married. So, now I do it with him when I need it. your virginity should be something special to give to someone you truely love. just be safe and do it for you and no one else.|||save it, and do it with fingers if ya gotta get r done|||I do it w/ that someone special when I need it and when I don't need it....|||i save it for someone special and when i see him it usually happens...|||only with someone special|||I save it for my husband.... but sometimes find myself day dreaming.......... =o)|||I only do it with my boyfriend and YES- he is VERY special.|||I'm married.


We both "need it" everyday so both of us are saving it for someone special, every day!|||It should be with someone special|||well... i only have sex with that special someone BUT....... i have been known to have that certain booty call when i am single........|||when i need it, i usually look for the special someone...that's why i have 3!|||You mean do it to anyone. Yes.|||for someone special it is always better that way|||Um...





save it. :D





Boy, do I ever save it! :D|||just do it when u need it. its not as important as the first time so just find u a couple of cut buddies|||good question..i save it, but at the same time...you get those cravings...like white castle....|||I save it|||I thank Magilla for being honest HI FIVE





I am saving it for someone special, do I get cravings, yes I am not made of titanium steel, but I do not take my flesh lightly, too much to lose,





so I just tough it out just like you say no to white castle on a diet because you want to get into that size 7, its a temporary pleasure sacrificed to a better goal|||i try to give to that someone who i think is special but end up giving it to someone i need to f......|||That is the need,, with someone special|||u offering? can i get some chocolate? if so then you are special enough

No comments:

Post a Comment