Friday, September 23, 2011

If your teen child had sex with an adult would you react differently based on the sex of the child?

If your teen child had sex with an adult would you react differently based on the sex of the child?


What if your child has sex with an adult of the same sex?


Explain.|||If it was my child and it was statutory? No. It's illegal. The court doesn't react differently based on sex, and one of the last things an parents wants is their child to end up in a legal battle.|||To be honest, Id be mad more if my daughter had sex with a grown man, but, i would also be mad if my son had sex with a grown woman.





And if they are the same sex, id wonder why, and ofcourse be mad, but id be more mad at my son in this case than my daughter.





IDK, its just like, grown men should touch teens! ahaha, but they would both get a woppin in the ***, id just be madder based on the different situation, not the sex of the kid. interesting question.|||...It depends on the age of the teenager. If my let's say, 17-year-old a few months shy of 18 slept with a 22-year-old i'd be less upset. If it was a boy I would definitely be less upset. Why? Because men are more likely to be using women for sex. If it was my son doing it, he probably knows full well what they were doing to begin with.





If it was my YOUNG teenager, like fifteen and sleeping with someone over the age of 20, I would be furious. They are obviously only after sex from the younger party when they are that young.|||ok i got to asssume that this is a girl asking or a pussy *** guy that is stupid enough to ask, well


for sure that if it was a guy having sex with older women you would say he is getting experience but if its a girl with older guys you would say she is been molested tell me why but you know what thats our fault man we let them get away with that because when it happens to us we are all like...,..man i **** this older mom and well you get me you should do it then put that ***** behind bars and tell em she raped you|||nope, both of them would get a good as$ whoopping|||i agree they would both get it

No comments:

Post a Comment