Friday, September 23, 2011

How soon is too soon to have sex in a teenage relationship?

I know that with adult couples, it's easy to say "whenever you're both ready", because sex is more acceptable at that age. But what about a teenage relationship, especially if it's the first time? Needless to say, it can vary from couple to couple, so whenever-you-are-both-ready still applies a bit.





But in your opinion, what is the "minimum" time two teenagers (13-17) should have a relationship before they decide to have sex? It'd be nice if you could explain your reasoning for your beliefs.|||Never at 13 , and after a year for 16 yrs if that is the legal age of consent.Pregnancy under 16 is considered a high-risk pregnancy. Complications, and maybe even death.Many 15 and under girls suffer internal damage and cannot sustain a pregnancy later on.Plus kids need to stop playing at being grown-ups. What IS the rush, I'd really like to know.|||I think people should wait until marriage to have sex. I know it's old fashioned but I really think that getting to know the person before sex will contribute to a happier and longer marriage than just hopping in and out of the sack with this person or that person. It will also be a much more meaningful relationship. I wouldn't recommend sex as a teenager. It just doesn't usually last. Having a relationship is more than just having sex. There is so much more to a relationship. There has to be common ground, trust, beliefs, etc. I just think it's such an important and serious decision to make at such a young age.|||13-14 never


15-16 mabye 8 months


17-18 at least 2 months


19-... whenever you want





if the separation between the two is more than 2 years than they should be together for at least a year+





my reasoning lies in the fact that absolutely NO ONE is the same at 15 as they are at 13-14. Nearly everything they due they will often look back on as a mistake and therefore should never make that big of a decision. 15 is still a little early for my tastes, but i understand it happens (on a relatively rare basis). 16 is when you understand the consequences, in actuality, for the first time. It is much more understandable at sixteen onward.


17-18 year olds still make lots of incredibly rash and stupid mistakes, but the near-majority of them know and understand what they are getting into. they also have greater ability to take responsibility for their actions. Also, they are finally truly mature enough to deal with it in an adult manner (hopefully)|||Honestly, this all matters on how mentally/emotionally strong you are...


But, I think they should it least be over the age of 14 before having sex.


The minimum time I think two teenagers should have a relationship before they decide to have sex is 7 months.


If you are a Christian/Catholic or not I still believe you should watch a documentary called, "Love %26amp; Sex Whats A Teenager To Do?" It gives good advice wither you are into Christianity or not and very helpful...|||Never sooner than 16, EVER! And you must be together for at least 6 months at that age! And honestly, the best is to wait until you're 18+. You're an adult, you're (almost) fully developed, you know the consequences and if an accident happens it's your fault but you're old enough to handle it.



I lost my virginity at 15, which was not a smart thing to do, but looking back I think I could have much longer... Until marriage!



I'm still with the guy and I love him more than ever, so I don't really regret but a relationship can become all about sex when you're young and you have a crazy libido! It can be dangerous and it can all end very quickly! And not everyone knows how to handle it and to say stop.|||Well I would say don't have sex until you both have dated for at least a year. You might think you know each other after a month or two, but you haven't seen everything yet. It all depends on age too. From my beliefs you got to be at least 17. 16 is way too young and boys are really immature at that age and you guys won't have the proper contraceptives to stay safe from pregnancy. So my answer is 17 IF you guys are ready and if your boyfriend is mature enough.|||Not until your married you whore ;)


but it would be best if you did but as it is not realistic, keep it above 16 yars old or until your ready to deal with the consequences such as babies stretchmarks and being fat basically forever.|||Over 16 because of the risk of teen pregnancy and it Is illegal. It depends where you live for the legal age %26amp; you could be putting yourself at risk of an STI/STD. as long as you both are ready and know the consequences then I can't really judge you:) haha;)|||i believe 16, im not sure quite of my reason but it seems like an age were they know everything they need to know before doing it.|||not saying its the greatest thing ever, but i first had sex when i was 13 in seventh grade with my gf of two years.|||never. whenever you damn well please.|||Any time before college|||sex it up as soon as you know each other you should be under the covers|||I think after 15.|||well, you could get married. then you wont have to ask communities about your sex life|||i would wait till marriage.|||when your ready to have his child|||Are you 13 and he 17!?....that's creepy!|||wait til ur done with high school cuz im sure neither of u r ready for a baby|||Don't be dumb, he's 17 and has his eye on the prize. And he knows you're too young and naive to get that. He 'loves' you? No hon, that's how I got tricked into losing my vee, and now completely regret it, being only 14.

After you have sex once, then its twice and three times and every day and this guy and that guy.



I'm 15 and have had sex with 6 guys. I'm not a slut, at all. It's just how it goes.



Stop this problem before it starts. We were all there and all said no, that won't happen to me. But it will. Be cautious, your body deserves better.



Another thing to think about, every relationship I've had since then I had sex two weeks in, and automatically all feelings were dead. You lose the mystery.







AND ANOTHER THING. You don't want to be all like, not tight down there anymore. Yeah, with sex comes experience, you'll end up loose within a year too if you do it. You'll be only 14 and already loose. EW.|||wait a year.. that way if everything is still going great you know having sex isnt going to affect the relationship and no one can use the saying they only wanted me for sex. because you spent a year together before you had sex. and also sex isn't what holds a strong relationship together no relationship is based off of sex. sewx these days isnt what it used to be its more of a risk with all the stds and pregnancy. you need to be careful. condoms werent made to stop transmitting viruses and diseases they are to stop pregnancy. and it can break. but if you guys are already sexually active be sure to get checked first.|||it's really just personal.


it's about how much you like him, do you love him? and same goes, do you think he loves you?


make sure he isn't just with you for sex.


do you feel like yours ready to have sex with him? and not just feel like you have to.





i'm a 15 year old guy, and i'm going out with a 19 year old black guy;


we've been going out for almost 5months.


we've been having sex for just over a month, BUT he's the nicest guy, didn't make me feel pressured at all, and we never fight.


he's serious about this relationship, and fought so hard to even be in a relationship with me.


when i was 13, i was raped by two guys...


and my boyfriend knows that, he knows how hard it is for me to trust and all that.





i'm not gonna tell you to have sex with him, or not to.


just make sure you want to,


maybe wait, 'cause i know that when we're 13 we think we're in love and everything. trust me.


but just wait is my personal opinion , you don't want to regret it.





and i reckon, if you do.


don't tell your friends that wont understand.


only 2 of my best friends know i've had sex, and i'm happy to lie to my other friends and tell them i haven't had sex because i know they wouldn't understand.


but my boyfriends friends know and i don't have a problem with that because i know he doesn't go around bragging to his friends, because they wouldn't understand either 'cause i'm young.





just watch out sweetie.


make sure he's worth it, because your virginity is something you can NEVER get back once you give it away.


and even though i say that, it still feels like i gave mine away to my boyfriend, because i've still never gotten over being raped it's something no one should ever have to go though, but the first time i actually had sex was with my boyfriend whome i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment