Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you reduce sex drive in teenage girls?

I am fifteen, and all I have ever done is make out %26amp; kinda a mini hand job with a boy i use to date but I am horny like every single day. Masturbating feels like I am sinning so I don't know how to decrease my sex drive!|||Don't listen to BrownGuy! He's an ignorant person. Anyway honey, I'm 16 soon to be 17 in a month and I'm horny everyday too! But I had sex for the first time in December and since then all I can do it push those thoughts outta my mind when I'm losing it. You can't decrease your sex drive, you can only get yourself busy to forget about sex. I masturbate from time to time, 'cause I don't have a boyfriend and I wouldn't wanna be having sex with random people. Masturbating is NOT a sin, there is nothing to feel ashamed of. It wasn't stated in the Bible or anywhere that pleasuring yourself is a sin. Masturbate all you want and then get busy! Read, dance, sing, eat, go shopping, hang out with friends, watch horror movies, ANYTHING! Hope I helped.|||God, most people answers are so stupid. I'm a 16 year old boy and my friends that are girls, even the ones that look so innocent and play sports and stuff say that they secretly are horny all the time. But they dont say that cuz then they can't tease boys. Just my opinion. If u tease boys and you are hot u will get alot better guys. Trust me, when I no a girl would do stuff with me, it's no longer fun. So it's best to keep that stuff privite. Oh and masturbate all u want and don't tell people. If your girlfriends no you do and they dont and think it's gross... They will tell everyone. Hope this helped|||Yeah you need to not be reducing your sex drive by any means except by masturbating. It is not a sin because if you do not release that sexual tension you could develop cancer. Would you worship a God that plagued you with cancer when the cure is so easy and feels so damn good? No. Just play with yourself It's ok and it's natural. If you do not, it will consume you...|||Make a resolve that you are not going to like do it only 1 times a week and make it a point to follow it.





Gradually get rid of it altogether.|||Keep your self busy, during boredom times this will make you think of doing masturbating. So you can kill boredom by doing something that you can feel your happy on it. Like Sports! :)|||My only suggestion is to masturbate more. Don't let your christian family make you think it's sinning! *Christ died for your sins anyways, you aren't going to hell* Anyways happy pleasures ;)|||Excercise a lot it gets rid of excess energy and keeps you from being bored so your mind doesn't wander. Plus if your physically tired you have less of a physical drive|||control yourself or your going to be the slut everyone talks about in highschool. and youl probably end up getting pregnant.|||a strong woman resists the currents of temptation a smart woman gets the hell out of the water...|||You're just dumb and bored. Wait until everything finishes growing. Then f*** boys.|||You can't, it is normal. There is nothing wrong with masturbating!|||masturbating is normal. you cant decrease your sex drive! sorry:/

No comments:

Post a Comment