Friday, September 23, 2011

What age did you lose your virginity? Did sex become a casual thing for you after wards?

What age did you lose it at? How long were you in a relationship with the person for? Did sex become a casual thing after wards?


My friend and I were talking the other day about being in a relationship and having sex. To her, being in a relationship for over a year and not having sex yet is wrong. But we should all wait right?|||im a still a virgin and i am 21 years old and everyone who says that im too old to not have sex yet is wrong and mad because they didnt wait for someone special|||19. We were together since we were both 15. We were each others first love and now engaged. My advice would be keep your virginity to that one special person, and no the idea of having sex is definitely not casual. It will mean so much more with the person you love!

Report Abuse


|||i lost it at 14 and im glad i did i **** everything and everyone %26lt;3333 dont wait its not worth it.

Report Abuse


|||We were both 17. lost it to each other. Im still 17. I dont regret it at all, it was a bit casual but thats not why we split up. He went into the military so we broke it off

Report Abuse


|||I was 17 and we've been together for a about 5 months (still going out).


Well it is so far turning out being casual, but we started doing it only a few weeks ago.





I think you should decide, not what others say. It is your choice. You don't need to lose your virginity to someone you want to marry, I saw someone say that. That is a little weird. But do it with someone you love, for sure. Someone you care about. You are sharing something you can give each other, that is something important so you wanna make sure the person you are doing it for the first time is the right one. Or just the right one at the moment and you feel like it will be the right decision even if you guys break up months after. It isn't like a life time commitment. But make sure she is the right one, and you are ready. Waiting is good, just making sure you are making the right decision. Good luck!|||I was 12. It wasn't a relationship, i just wanted to say "i'm not a virgin"


no it didn't.





B/c of what i did at 12 a young age, i thought to myself i can now either go two ways: 1. be a raging slut and have sex with anyone i think is "hot" or 2. Have sex with someone TRULY care about. I chose number 2, and i don't really have sex with much people, since i am very picky b/c of my experience so long ago i only had sex with 2 guys. I am content with that, i prefer to be picky that to lose count of all the people i had sex with.





You should do it when you are ready, don't ever let people pressure you.|||18. I was seduced by someone who had a fiance. My first time sucked and wondered what the big deal was. It was another 2 years before I had sex again.





Each person should decide for themselves what is right. Also, talking to your partner to make sure that you both are on the same page. They should be honest enough to say if they are willing to wait or not.|||i was 16.. we'd been in a relationship for 6 months before we first had sex.


it was occassional at first for like 3 months, but now its like a couple times a week.


and sex did not ruin our relationship at all, and helped strengthen it i think (but thats not always the case, some guys just want to get in a girls pants and once they have, they'll ditch her). thats why it is imortant to wait, because if the guy really loves you, he'll wait as long as it takes.|||we were both 16. about 4 months. not really, we'd see each other 4-5 times a week but we'd usually only have sex once a week. it was kinda hard to arrange for us to be alone so when we could, it was a special occasion. Didn't meet anyone for awhile after this relationship ended.


You should wait for who you feel is the right person.|||I would say 18+ with someone you are willing to share your body with and will not regret later in the past. Sex is not only physical but emotional. Their is no rush to lose your virginity you loose it when you feel it's right, when you have had an amount of experience with your certain sex.|||Ya totally Waiting till your married B-4 sex decreases the divorce rate and makes liven w/ that person betta, I'm 13 (and thank God) I haven't lost mine, I haven't even thought of the idea, anyways Stay True to eachother tell her your both to young (PS post your age in the add details box it'll help all of us)|||Losing your virginity should not be based on an age or on how long you have been with someone. Everyone is different. Sex is an intamite thing between 2 people. Waiting of course is best. It is better to wait until you know you are with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.|||I am 18 and still a virgin and my boyfriend is 23 and still a virgin and we've been dating for over a year. we aren't religious and aren't all about marriage 1st... but we just haven't done it yet and thats cool. Plus it's a long distance relationship so it's not like we really can atm... but It will happen when it happens.|||wait its the best thing to do... i lost mine at 16 and you i thought " he was the one" i lost my virginity to him and i regretted it sraight after. it wasnt casual after that i had sex like two years after that... i think u can be active within foreplay etc cos then you build up the tention of wanted sex more and more etc. and the longer you wait the more rewarding it will be :) x|||i was 15 2 montsh before i was 16.


i lost mine to him and he lost his to me.


we dated 2 months. but i knows him for 2 yrs.


with this guy yes became a casual thing.


im in a realtionship. have been for 8 months.


and thats not his intentions at all. so we are waiting =]





i suggest u wait.


its best. i wish i did.|||still a virgin. the idea of sex definately isnt casual for me.|||19. 1 month. yes. wait.|||I was 24 and was in a relationship for 4 yrs. We are now married but I still regret that I didn't wait.|||be one of those teenagers who dosnt give in to the pressure of having sex.|||WORTH ThE WAIT!!|||Haven't lost it yet and proud.|||sex is bad teenagers should not do that. You all are nasty.|||16


8 months


it was for a while but i try not to do that anymore|||Everyone to there own, I was 17 with the guys 2 years before I did ended up being together for a total of 4 years, and after him I didn't just sleep around I've to this day only sleep with three. I guess it depends on when you are comfortable enough or wanting to have sex with them. It not really hold old or how long.|||i lost mine at 9, but you know how us DOGS are. haha just keep it, dont giveit to some stanky dawg. just do what u do n ull bii fine, dnt get him prego tho!|||17. Sex became a usual thing until I got married then it wained. so I tossed her and now I can have sex whenever I want with whom ever I can get. Very freeing.|||me and my girlfriend realy truly love each other and we both lost our virginity together after about 4 months :] im 15 we are still together i was 14 then though so in the summer.|||17 I was with her for 2 weeks and after that it became very casual|||I lost my virginity when I was 14. And it didnt became anything out of the ordinary for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment