Friday, September 23, 2011

How exactly does sex help with diarrhea?

I asked for natural remedies for the period craps and everyone told me to drink tea and have sex. I'm extremely skeptical. Can anyone clue me in? Any tips on not ---err, soiling the bed in such a condition?|||Don't eat when you have yer pierod!|||From what I'm reading, diarrhea at that time is closely related to cramping. Exercise (including sex) is supposed to reduce cramping. Might be worth trying out for a few days before your period, like a daily walk (which is different from the short bouts of scurrying around we tend to do). Not sure, but the reduction in tension following good sex might be beneficial for cramping as well.





Several people say that using painkillers to reduce cramping reduces their diarrhea as well. Exercise and sex both produce endorphins in the brain.





The only thing I can think of re tea is that since it's a diuretic, MAYBE it gets some of the retained water to leave via urination. Unless they were saying green tea. That's a cure for everything. %-)|||Im sorry but Im not really getting your question.I don't think having sex will stop diarrhea,Take something like Imodium.|||Oh man, a loose Uranus is a pain in the butt... literally. Avoid engaging in suspicious activities until it's cured. You know? Some awkward stuff can happen *warns very nicely*|||Well if the earth doesn't move surely your bowels will.|||I don't think it helps,


but, would it hurt?..

No comments:

Post a Comment